Siblu parks belong to a British chain of "mobile homes" located on the French Atlantic coast and the Mediterranean. We were in "Les Charmettes" during Easter and it was a wonderful experience, especially for children. There were more staff than guests. It was very nice and we went cherry-picking. There were around 50 employees and 20 guests.
These are the ADVANTAGES we had:
- The Easter holidays in France do not coincide with those of Spain, which is low season, and so it was super cheap. We paid about 200 € a week for 5 in a mobile home with terrace, garden and 3 bedrooms.
- Heated swimming pool for a few hours in the morning and afternoon.
- Activities for kids (crafts, dances, character visits, which was exciting for the children) in the morning and afternoon. At night there was a party, but since there weren't many people it wasn't much of a party. We weren't interested anyways, we like to make the most of the daytime.
- Although there weren't many activities planned during this season, the few that there were, were almost exclusive to us. And that's what we wanted, escape from the crowds, the hustle ... It was also far easier to only have to spot 3 "heads", because with the crowds it's crazy.
DISADVANTAGES (or advantages?):
- The language. The parks are bilingual, so everything is organized in English or French. But I took it more as an advantage, so that little by little the children grow up accustomed to other languages, learn new words, learn about other cultures...
- Weather. In that week of March we had a bit of everything: sun, freezing cold, rain, hail, wind...
It is a very nice and say very touristy, but in March it was empty.
Vacantel Residence is a modern resort located two miles from the center of La Palmyre. The 50 villas include gardens and are furnished with mini kitchen with refrigerator and oven. Guests at the Residence can swim in the outdoor pool, play tennis, or go for a nice stroll around the small lake. There is also laundry service and parking.
Palmyrotel Hotel is located in the middle of a pine forest, next to the wild French beaches. It offers all the advantages of water activities and also enjoy seafood and local dishes. There are 48 comfortable rooms with private bathroom, telephone and satellite tv with a balcony. There are banquet facilities for groups, meetings or parties.