Biondo Theatre is in Via Roma and is one of the newest theatres in Palermo. Its inauguration in 1903 was carried out by Margherita Biondo and attended by the city's elite. The building is quite large with a linear and symmetrical facade over on two floors. Before the main entrance there is a large atrium with marble columns, and on top there's a triangular pediment. Several masks, trellises and vegetable ornaments decorate the facade. It held all sorts of theatrical and musical shows.