This website utilizes cookies
By using this website/app, you consent and agree for us to host these cookies on your computer or device for the purposes expressed herein.
Cookies are small data storage and retrieval devices that are installed on your computer equipment for the purposes expressed herein; in no case our cookies will handle personal data or data that compromises your privacy.
If you decide not to accept our cookies, you may continue to use our website in the usual way, although your user experience may be slightly impaired.
MINUBE explains below the type of cookies used and their purpose and, if applicable, the Provider:
- 1. Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use different options or services that exist in it, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session,
accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process for an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
2. Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc. Cookies are also used to perform A/B tests to measure the efficiency of design changes, as well as to store the dates of the last flight or hotel searches to maintain them throughout the browsing session.
Third Party Cookies:
- 1. Analysis cookies: Analyze and measure user navigation. The applications that we use to obtain navigation information, measure and analyze the audience are:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. located in the United States, with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043.
Opt-out of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
2. Behavioral advertising cookies: used to collect browsing habits.
Behavior-based advertising in based on a user's browsing history and allows advertisers to offer content and ads of relevant interest to the user. It is a safe, transparent practice that aims to provide more control to the user. For more information on behavioral advertising you can check http://www.youronlinechoices.com/en/
MINUBE uses the following behavioral advertising cookies:
Fox media: www.fox.com
3. Social Network Cookies: Each social network uses its own cookies in order that the User can share information or activity in them.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer by following the instructions:
Google Chrome: Tools → Settings → Show advanced options → Content settings → Cookies → Block third-party site and cookie data
Mozilla Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → History → Use a custom configuration for the history (uncheck all boxes).
Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Internet Zone Settings (raise the navigation bar to Block all cookies).
Safari: Edit → Preferences → Privacy → Block cookies (select "always").
Or through the following links:
Likewise, most browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after the visit.
Finally, Minube reserves the right to modify the Cookies Policy at any time.
Therefore, Users should periodically consult the Cookies Policy.
If you have questions about our cookies policy you can contact us through the usual channels.