Pinacoteca a. martini
Alberto Martini died in 1954 in Milan and left his legacy in the hope that a museum dedicated to Italian surrealism could be founded. A retrospective exhibition dedicated to his memory in Oderzo sparked his memory in 1967 and was the beginning of the current picture in the gallery. Thanks to donations and new acquisitions in preceding years, the collection rose to 450 impressive works. The photo-gallery has found its permanent home on the second floor of the Palazzo Foscolo.