Town Hall in Reinosa: local police and municipal archives
Reinosa City Council is in the center of the historic and pedestrian town, on the north side of the Plaza Spain. The Town Hall was opened in the year 1935, but at this same place there were formerly 2 buildings, which were destroyed by 2 fires. The outside is stone and has 3 floors: The floor is formed by a portico 5 arches that make an arcade, the 1st and 2nd are characterized by 5 rows of balconies with wrought iron balustrades held up with stone corbels, and the last is sloping ceilings, windows escorting the shield of the city in the center. Above it is a pediment, flanked by 2 pinnacles, with a clock.