Occupied by monks 1610-1835
The building that is today the town hall was the convent of the Friars of the Order of St. Francis of Paula. It is opposite the Tower of the Friars and was occupied by monks from 1610-1835. The building maintains a small tower, which formed of the walled, and closed the road via Camino Real towards Gerona. In addition to the town hall there is the tourist office and open rooms with objects of historical character.