Olivar de San Isidro
This is one of the main attractions of the San Isidro district, and it covers an area of 23 hectares. In 1560, Antonio de Rivera, mayor of Lima, Peru, brought numerous olive trees alive, but only three of them survived and were later planted. The cultivation of the olive spread and was impressive. In 1730 they proved the existence of 2,000 trees and in 1828 that number exceeded 2.828 trees. The 2000 census found 1,519 olive trees. In 1959 this area was declared a National Monument.