Anglican Church of Taoro
This Anglican church is located in the upper area of the city, at around Taoro Park, next to the Ring Road. It was built in 1890 according to plans by the architects Mr. Franey and Mr. Woods in a typically Anglo-Saxon style. The reason for its existence is that this area of the town was where the British settled and this was their place of worship. It is built of stone, with three ships and neo-Gothic facade. Next to the church there is another building that is the parsonage (depends on the Diocese of Gibraltar). There's a memorial garden surrounding.