Dedicated to the name of Jesus
This is the church that was built by the Jesuits. It's called "New Jesus". Construction began 1584, under the direction of Jesuit architect Giuseppe Valeriano. Completed in 1601, dedicated to the Name of Jesus and the Immaculate Conception of Mary, as in the parchment placed next to the first stone, under the first pillar. The church is popularly known as the "New Jesus".