Small village on the shores of Lake Llanquihue, opposite Osorno Volcano. It was the town that housed the first German settlers who arrived in Chile. It is characterized by its German-influenced buildings, beautiful gardens and beach along the lake, which is well worth a walk contemplating the Osorno Volcano in the background.
What to see:
- German Colonial Museum: the lifestyle of the first settlers arrived.
- Lake Amphitheater: Concert and Events Center.
- Edmund Forest Reserve Winckler-House Employer: idealization of the main house of a farm.
- The Bell: agricultural Bodega, circular with a conical roof, held up by a single pillar
- The Mill: its paddle wheel is driven by water from a wooden trough.