Libarary of the Chapter
We came upon by chance one of the oldest libraries in France, not knowning of its existence beforehand. The wooden structure was built in 1506 and is 23 meters long and was an extension of the north arm of the Cathedral of Notre-Dame de Noyon. Two stories high with a gable roof, the inside is completely blind while the upper exterior has nine windows, which are also supported by a blind gallery with 10 wooden pillars. There are simple, outward signs of neglect, however it is still extremely beautiful.