San Antonio Chapel
Situated on one of the hills of Cali (the San Antonio), with superb views of the city, it was built in the baroque style, and finished in the year 1747. The whiteness of its facade contrasts with the greenness of the hill. The temple has a rectangular brick façade has a semicircular arch in Moorish style. Inside stands the main altar, also built in a baroque style, with images of the colonial era, highlighting a patron of the temple, San Antonio de Padua.