Symbol of the city of Cali, this temple was constructed in 1942, and is a Gothic church inspired by the Cologne Cathedral. It is situated at the corner of highway 1 and street 13. Its original name was "Chapel of Our Lady of Solitude River". Formally in its place lied a small chapel that was destroyed in 1787 by a strong earthquake that hit the city. The clock and the windows come from Amsterdam.