The Castle of the Duchess or Sabinillas Fortin
Located 100 meters from the sea, this was built where once there was a Roman villa, with a necropolis. It was built during the reign of Charles III in 1767 by the Sevillian Francisco Paulino, whom the king, in return gave him the command of a company of cavalry. It offers a great view of the coast and is a lookout poing against attacks. The police headquarters and the Guardia Civil are now housed here.