The hotel building dates from 1850 and was renovated in 2000. The 4-star hotel has become wizened in the 35 acres of parkland with trees and ponds. There are 3 apartments and 10 rooms. It also has a very full restaurant. The reception halls have a capacity to accommodate up to 180 people. There's also a tennis courts, swimming pool, free private parking.