Once known as the Desert Club Resort, today it is the Holiday Inn Club Vacations Las Vegas.
* it has FANTASTIC facilities and friendly staff. It's close enough to the Strip that you can walk there, but if you're feeling lazy, a shuttle is offered.
* it offers free wifi and a gym.
* the pools are very clean, the rooms are well-equipped, with a full kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, 2 big screens, etc.
* I really didn't like the hotel restaurant, the Gold Rush Bar & Grill. The food is bad and expensive, so eat somewhere else.
* the decor is a little tasted for my taste.