The city of six domes
It was built in the year 1551, by the Grand Vizier Rushem Hvrat Pasha, the son of Suliman the Magnificent. The name comes from the city of Bursa in Asia Minor, known for its high quality fabrics. The building has six domes; once home to the silk market, today it houses the town museum. It has a rectangular floor, and there are still market stalls nearby. Since 2004, it has been a museum, telling the history of Sarajevo through photographic panels and a model that shows the city as it was in 1878. Highly recommended.