This was the best place we stayed during our 2-month holiday across Europe.The rooms are just great, parquet floors everywhere and the ceilings, oh my God...you just can't get any better than this for the price you pay.
- The map with all the recommendation they give you at check in, trust the restaurants!
- The silence: we slept like babies all four nights.
- Teas and coffee machines in your room, impossible to find in Italy.
- Location!! walking distance to everywhere
- Staff, very cute, professional and discrete.
We loved Blue Hostel!