Mudejar bell tower, national monument
Jerica Mudejar Tower was built in the early seventeenth century over an octagonal tower whose origin is unknown, in order to house the bells of the population, as the other side of the mountain could not hear the church bells. It was finished on December 23, 1622. The fort was built in the 19th century during the Carlist Wars to serve as the in-town garrison. It was demolished at the close of the wars. It consists of three main buildings: the first is the original and contains a large family of ringers. The second has two parts, and the bottom contains the old clock mechanism and upper bells. The third is purely ornamental.