Contemporary art exhibition
A circular stone tower originally called St. Jacques Tower, since 1999 a World Heritage Site. Work began in 1388, its present appearance dates from the 16 century. After the destruction of the Church of S. Pierre in 1745 and its civic tower in 1841, it was established as a municipal clock, giving order to the opening and closing of the city gates. Now temporary art exhibitions.