Halfway between the Cathedral and Gambetta Square, we find one of the symbolic sculpture of Amiens, the Dewailly clock. It was originally located in the Gambetta Square until it was pretty much destroyed during the war and the clock disappeared. It was donated in 1896 by the former mayor-Mayor Dr. Dewailly and designed by architect Emile Ricquier. There's a figure of a woman with bare breasts which is the work of Albert Roze. With this work he wanted to make an allegory to spring.