This sixteenth century building has been a historical monument since 1931. It gets its name not because archers lived there. It was named for its proximity to an ancient chapel dedicated to San Sebastian which was destroyed by arrows. Three stories high, the facade with wooden beams striking to anyone passing through this narrow street in the historic center of Quimperlé. This is a remarkable residence for families and in the early twentieth century it was a private school for girls. Now it is used to house temporary exhibitions and the occasional show.