Burned in the Civil War
The Church of Our Lady of the Rosary was built in the eighteenth century, occupying an area of 400m2, and consisted of 3 large naves, sacristy, choir, atrium and 2 small courtyards. In the Civil War the church was burned, so it doesn't retain the above, the only thing saved was an image of Jesus Nazareno. The current image of the Virgin of the Rosary was purchased with donations from neighbors and the altarpiece is of great artistic value - it was bought by the former convent of Santo Domingo de Archidona. On October 7, 1946 the worshipers could contemplate the magnificent altarpiece presiding religious acts that day of the Virgin.