This church is one of the more interesting things to see in Villanueva del Trabuco. Its been constructed over the site of the Chapel of St. Mary of Egypt, which was built in 1645. The temple was commissioned by the Duke of Osuna in the late eighteenth century and restored in the middle of the twentieth. The bell tower stands within the structure, and is located near the main front door. The architecture is balanced, with simple lines, whitewashed walls and typical white sandstone.