Santa Catalina Church
The Santa Catalina Church is on the street of the same name, near the Puerta de Santa Catalina and the La Torre Theatre. The truth is that it's practically in ruins, it burned down in 1955, and it's now being rebuilt with funds from the Council at the request of the Pro Holy Week Association, since it's the headquarters of the Brotherhood of Jesus of Nazareth and the Animas de la Campanilla. The church used to house the processions of the Brotherhood. It is made of brick and stone, with a belfry, and a facade that was preceded by a portico.