These ruins are about 70 kilometres from the capital. Located in a rural village, but for its tranquility and natural attractions, it's a good destination for a weekend away from the city noise. The church was built in 1693, its facade is clearly renaissance origin, and its influence derives from the facades of Santa Maria Novella in 1456, Alberti and Holy Trinity in 1593 of Bontaleti. The extent and geometry of the facade can be seen in the three bodies. The first with a door gift arch. The second body with traditional renancentistas hidden choir windows, which are transformed into an arc window. Third body in the eardrum Italian was transformed into a belfry with five pinnacles with two holes for the bells. The lateral volutes curved line connecting the first and third body covering the gable, the movement of these herald the coming of the baroque. In Ujarrás, there is also a circle like in Santa Maria Novella, in which stood a monogram of Christ. In Ujarrás it's set before the virgin.