The Instituto Saturnino Unzué is dedicated to the Mary's Immaculate Conception and was declared a national historic monument on March 9, 1989. It is located within the institute itself, which deals with important social and cultural work, which was initiated by the National Council for Children, Youth and Family, including children from all sectors of society. The Institute first worked as an asylum for orphans. The building was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1997 and also a tourist interest point in 1990. The Oratory is the work of the French architect Louis Feure Dujarric. It was built in Romanesque-Byzantine style and inaugurated in 1912. Its highlights include the altar, pulpit, the image of the virgin and the communion rail, which are all done in 18 kinds of marble. It has a magnificent bronze spider and a wonderful Carrara marble pulpit, very important. It's really a highly recommended tourist visit when you go to this pretty little seaside resort.
The Church "San Jose" is situated, as it is in all villages, just off the square. Construction began during the mid-17th Century. Its walls are made of adobe and its foundations are built on boulders. The wooden ceiling teasel has 3 bells in a belfry and its style is Gothic, the nave is 35 meters tall. The high altar is surmounted by a figure of God the Father with two angels at his side, made with very bright colors. The niches display images of the patron Saint Joseph, a Calvary and St. Peter and above those of San Isidro and Santa Dominican. On the left, there is a cross chapel and a beautiful picture of Nazarene, wearing an 18th Century dress. The current façade was refurbished in the year 1947 by Mora Nadal. This Parish was declared a National Monument in 1945. This information is taken from the Municipality of Cachi.
This sanctuary which is located in the great Mendoza on a terrain that was donated to the Virgin by Mr. Frank Romero Day, extends from Parque General San Martin until the Cordon de las Lajas in Challao Las Heras. The old chapel built in 1926 that you can find there, shows on its walls all the promises and thanks to the Virgin made by the thousands of pilgrims visiting this chapel frequently. On February 11 the pilgrims come here in greater quantity to depart in procession from the gates of the park, in the city of Mendoza, at 21pm and walk the path on foot to arrive at 23 pm. Originally, there was humble grotto in which enthroned was the image of Our Lady of Lourdes which belonged to the congregation of St. Anthony Mary Claret. It also has a new church, a single nave, fully glazed, looking like a modern amphitheater with a capacity for more than 4 million people seated and you are completely overwhelmed by the 20,000 faithful pilgrims who travel to this place on that day for the last 52 years. The mass schedules are from Monday to Friday at 18 pm and Saturdays at 11 am and 18.30 pm.
Located in an old quarry, which previously provided building stone, and surrounded by luxuriant vegetation, the block was donated in 1937 by Dr. Norberto Peralta Ramos of the Religious Congregation of the Sisters of Divine Providence. The design and execution of the Grotto were made famous by the architect Luis Cossa. The grotto is almost an exact replica of the original in France, together with the Via Crucis at the entrance to the left, and the mysteries of the Rosary to the right. Both culminate in the beautiful Chapel that is integrated with the outdoor Grotto presiding over which is the crowned image of the Virgin on the altar with inlaid onyx and majolica and with the 18 apparitions of Our Lady of Lourdes. This religious complex also has the Oratorio "San Jose" and Santeria on top. There are scale replicas of the cities of Bethlehem and Jerusalem with light kits, waterfalls and biblical characters that can be moved with the purchase of a chip that provides power. The feast of Our Lady is celebrated on February 11 and thousands of devotees and tourists visit. My first visit was in May 1965 when I got married and the first black and white photos date from that era. At that time the replica of Bethlehem did not exist. The Grotto it can be visited every day from 9:00-16:00. With free admission and the miniature town of Bethlehem 8:00-12:00 and 15:00-18:00. Until the summer of 2009 the entrance fee to the city of Bethlehem was € 0.35 with children under 12 years free. Daily from 9:00-16:00.
Capilla del Monte is a spectacular place to holiday, as it is surrounded by nature, fresh air, peace, and every day a different landscape to discover, if you like adventure, it is a good choice, however if you prefer long walks, it's also your place . A mystical community, surrounded by spiritual beliefs.
In the late nineteenth century the city of Mar del Plata, southeast of the province of Buenos Aires Argentina, had a population of about 6,000. Today there are more than 600,000, and its one of the most important tourist areas in Argentina. In 1892, a group of society ladies presented a letter to municipal mayor Clemente Clayrol, saying they needed a larger temple than Santa Cecilia Chapel. Some of these ladies were daughters of the great promoter of the city, Don Pedro Luro and together with other high society women, were responsible for gathering the necessary funds to complete the construction of a temple worthy "of the Catholic Society Mar silver". Shortly after, in January 1893, he put the first stone in the land donated by Patricio Peralta Ramos, founder of the city. In February 1905, the completed part of the church was blessed. Gradually, and based on donations, the temple was extended until in 1924 Pope Pius XI gave it Cathedral status dedicated to Apostle Peter and Cecilia Virgin and Martyr.
A beautiful place; that is how "eyne schoene statt" translates from which was derived the name "Schoenstatt". That is the name of this apostolic movement that spread throughout the world and it is among the oldest of the movements and new communities of the Catholic Church. One of the shrines is situated in the town of Belen de Escobar in Greater Buenos Aires, Argentina. The place comprises of a large campus where you can meditate or take a reflective walk down the Via Dolorosa and pay a visit to the beautiful chapel. It is open every day from 9:00 to 19:00 pm. The coordinates are: 34 ° 19 '16' (S) and 58 ° 47 '35' (O)
The school Our Lady of the Gareden, is a private, religious and highly respected school, situated in the city of Pergamino. It covers primary and secondary education and is run by the Congregation Sisters of the Garden. The SHRINE OF OUR LADY OF THE GARDEN is small and neat. Here lie the remains of CRESCENCIA SISTER MARIA PEREZ who belonged to that congregation and whose remains were found intact when they were transferred 24 years after his death.