The Church of San Vicente, is perhaps the most representative of this small village, located on the road from Begur to Pals, along with some remains of its walls. The Church was, until 1788, under the jurisdiction of Begur parish. Inscriptions found on the stone cover of the facade indicate that the existing temple was begun in 1805 and completed in 1815. Inside the building is a central nave, side chapels and a polygonal apse. The bell tower is square and in 1975 the interior was altered.