The Our Lady of Remedies sanctuary stands on Mount San Esteban offers excellent panoramic views from Lamego. It's amazing. By 1391 there was already a chapel in the original place that was dedicated to this saint, which became a pilgrimage center to the Virgin. In 1761 the current building was constructed. More than the interior of the church, what stands out is the outside and the 686 steps leading to it, with landings in which we find beautiful tiles. Every year a pilgrimage takes place on September 8.