A Baroque building
A Baroque building built 1753-1754 by André Soares. In 1863, the street in front was opened to get a better view of the palace. From 1883 the Holy House of Mercy installed some services of the Hospital de San Marcos and in 1956 it was declared a Site of Public Interest. The building is very nice, though when we went the streets, like most of Braga, were under construction.