Statue of D. Miguel Portugal
The statue of D. Miguel of Portugal (the bishop of Lamego), is in a northern city of inland Portugal. He was a great ambassador for the city and the statue is right in front of the building that houses a museum. The sculpture is by Francisco Franco Madeira and was inaugurated in 1951. A few meters away is the Sé (or cathedral), the theater and the great museum.